Postponed for a future time
|Western Wall - Jerusalem||Qumran Caves||Haifa|
|The Dead Sea||The Sea of Galilee||Caesarea|
|Israel Museum||Old Jaffa||Dafna Birger Mosaic|
This trip to Israel in 2018 had to be canceled due to lack of minimum travelers. We will try again! Possibly in 2010! Keep posted.
The plans for Kismet Mosaic's second annual trip have been finalized. Our destination is the beautiful and historical Holy Land - Israel. Sibel Hananel, from Israel and an avid mosaic artist, has been instrumental in the planning of this trip. She will be joining us on our incredible journey.
We will engross ourselves in rich history, beautiful art and museums, biblical sites, mosaic sites and spend 3 full days in a mosaic workshop. Come join us for this once in a lifetime trip.
(A 3-day optional extension to Turkey is being planned. It will be dependent on the state of Visa services between the US and Turkey. Keep posted for more information)
Price: $3300 (double occupancy), $4300 (single occupancy)
- Oct 3 - Arrive Ben Gurion Airport and drive to Jerusalem. Welcome dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
- Oct 4 - Visit Jerusalem old City and Israeli Antiquity Authority where they make the restorations of antique mosaics. Jerusalem visit and free time for dinner at Mamila Center. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Oct 5 - Visit Israel Museum, Yad va Shem, Holocaust Museum (optional); Mahne Yehuda Market; Ride to Dead Sea. On the way we will visit The Good Samaritans Mosaic Museum, St. Gerasimos Church (Deir Hajla) and its mosaics, overnight at Kibboutz Kalia Guest hotel. Dinner included in Kibboutz Kalia.
- Oct 6 - Dead Sea Mud Bath, Qumran, ride and overnight in Tiberias.
- Oct 7 - Tiberias The Sea of Galilee. Visit Mosaic and biblical sites, dinner and overnight in Tiberias
- Oct 8 - Ride to Tel Aviv: On the way to Tel Aviv short visit to Haifa and Caesarea antique mosaic site. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
- Oct 9 - Visit Tel Aviv high lights. Old Jaffa - Neve Zedek - Nahalat Binyamin. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
- Oct 10 - Workshop with Dafna Birger. - 3 days - from 10.00 am to 5 pm. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
- Oct 11 - Workshop with Dafna Birger, visit Tel Aviv Museum. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
- Oct 12 - Workshop with Dafna Birger.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
- Oct 13 - Free day to explore Tel Aviv, beaches. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
- Oct 14 - Check out and transfer to the airport for departure back home.
Includes for 11 nights, 12 days:
- All hotels. (Rated 4-star by Trip Advisor)
- All breakfasts, 3 dinners.
- 3 museum entrances (1 in Jerusalem (Israel museum), 1 in Dead Seam Qumran entrance and 1 in Tel Aviv (Israel Art Museum)).
- Transportation, driver and transfers all included.
- Professional guide for 5 days.
- Full-time service of a professional tour leader.
Does not include:
- Tips for the tour guide, driver and hotel house keeping.
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (856-777-2155) for detailed information.