Trip to Italy - October 2017
October 3-10, 2017
Kismet Mosaic has planned it's first annual trip. The location will be spectacular Italy for the International Festival of Contemporary Mosaics.
- Spilimbergo School
- International Mosaic Festival of Contemporary Mosaics
Come join us for this custom planned trip to see the matchless cultural heritage of Italy. The tour has been limited to abut 10 people that will enable a specialized guide and tailor-made itinerary. We will visit stunning mosaic art that goes back centuries.
Haven’t you always wanted to see Effetre Murano where Millefiori is made? Or how about Fornace Orsoni and smalti production!!??
A brief mosaic class will be given in Ravenna. The tour ends in Ravenna during the Festival. You are welcome to plan your own return date so as to see as much or little of the Festival that you would like.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners are included. (Yeah)
- All tour admissions are included.
- Transportaion and transfers all included.
- Full-time service of a professional tour leader.
- All tips for guides and drivers included.
Cost: 4400 Euro (does not include airfare)
Please email (email@example.com) or call (856-777-2155) for detailed information.