Flexcolor 3D Grout
Flexcolor 3D - Grout
**New - translucent, iridescent grout ****
1/2 Gallon Sealed container
- Crystal Moon
- Frosted Glass
- Star Dust
- Pure Steel
- Frozen Fire
- Golden Rose
- Champagne Bubbles
- Copper Dawn
- Morning Dew
- Forever Sky
Made by MAPEI (Italian Ingenuity and now made in the USA)
MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is a professional-grade, ready-to-use (RTU) translucent specialty grout with an “iridescent effect” finish, providing a perfect complementary look for your tile project. The product is offered in 10 different designs with translucent characteristics that not only reflect but also refract light. This allows the grout to transition in color to complement the tile color.
MAPEI Flexcolor 3D’s nearly translucent neutral base, Crystal Moon, takes on the color of whatever tiles surround the grout joint, even varying with changes in tile color. The other nine color effects in the MAPEI Flexcolor 3D grout collection possess an iridescent quality that shines through gold, silver, and copper metallic hues as well as green and blue glass shades and a neutral tint.
MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is also formulated for commercial and residential installations with porcelain, ceramic, glass and natural-stone tiles. MAPEI Flexcolor 3D can be used to grout interior tile. Plus, the dense surface structure of the grout helps to prevent water-based stains on the grout surface. MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is formulated with the latest innovation in recycled glass bead aggregate, which ensures color consistency, ease of cleanability and improved workability. In addition, this grout can be used on sensitive tile surfaces once tested, requires no sealer and cures naturally from evaporation. Comparison testing of MAPEI Flexcolor 3D versus traditional Portland-cement grout has verified that MAPEI Flexcolor 3D requires 65% less time to install than powder grouts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Stain- and chemical-resistant grout formulation with no sealing required
- Easy cleanability, color consistency and improved workability
- Dries to a hard, uniform color surface in 24 hours and will not stain surfaces
- 70% recycled content for Green Squared Certification (Level 3)
- Nonsag formulation for vertical backsplashes
- Crack-resistant and shrinkage-controlled formulation, with no efflorescence BioBlock® technology for mold and mildew resistance
- Ready-to-use straight from the pail, with no water required
- Available in a color palette matching the most popular glass mosaic designs
WHERE TO USE
- For grout joints from 1/16" to 1/2" (1,5 to 12 mm)
- Use for grouting interior floors, walls, countertops and backsplashes.
- Indoor use only.
- Use for glass tile/mosaics as well as porcelain, ceramic and natural-stone tile (such as granite, travertine, slate, marble and polished marble), quarry and cement-based terrazzo.
- Use for grouting intermittent wet conditions such as bathtub surrounds and shower walls.
- Use for interior commercial and residential installations under Res 1 & 2 and Com 1 & 2 per TCNA Environmental Classifications.
Note: It is recommended to use the product within one year after unsealing container.